Hello K5 Families,
We have a fun-filled week of learning planned! This week we are learning about the church and St. Patrick’s Day. After Monday morning prayer, Mrs. Preston gave K5 a tour of the church. The students as well as the teachers learned so much!
Also, on Saturday St. Peter’s will march in the St. Patrick’s Day parade. All students and families are invited to join us.
Week of March 12 – 16:
Theme and Unit of Study: St. Patrick’s Day
Language and Literacy: Letter sound Rr
Comprehension skills and strategies such as finding the author’s purpose and figurative language within a text.
Sight Words: be, that, who, your
Math: Subtracting numbers in vertical form
Identifying addition and subtraction patterns
Religion: Church is Good
- Wednesday, March 14 – Mass
- Monday, March 19 – 2pm Dismissal (Aftercare Available)
- Wednesday, March 21 – End of 3rd Quarter
- Thursday, March 22 – 4th Quarter Begins
- Friday, March 23 – Donuts With Dad
- March 29-April 6 – Easter Break
K5 loved learning about butterflies last week!
Have a great week!
Your K5 Team: Mrs. Creech and Ms. Moore