Hello K5 Families,
This is our last full week of class! Next week, K5 will be in school on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (graduation at 10am).
In preparation for graduation, the K5 students have been working extremely hard to prepare a performance that you will never forget! We are so proud of them!
As our year comes to an end, we will be spending some time sharing with each other our favorite memories from this past year.
Week of May 21-25:
Religion: Celebrating God’s Love
Language and Literacy: Learning New Things
Sight Words: off, our, take, too
Phonics Skills: Short /ĕ/ vowel word family
Comprehension Skills/Strategies: main idea/details and questioning
Genre: Informational Text – gives facts about a topic
Math: Cumulative Review
- Wednesday, May 23 – Mass
- Sunday, May 27 – 11:00am mass for Mrs. Preston
- Monday, May 28 – NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, May 30 – 6th Grade Graduation
- Thursday, May 31 – K5 Graduation at 10:00am
- Thursday, May 31 – Last Day of School for K4 and K5
Have a wonderful week!
Your K5 Team: Mrs. Creech and Ms. Moore