St. Peter’s School accepts students who qualify for the Exceptional SC Scholarship Program. The first step in enrolling your child is to contact our Principal, Mrs. Wall, so that she can meet with you and your child to determine if St. Peter’s is a good fit for your child. Please contact her at 252-8285, or awall@StPetersCatholicSchool.org.
Scholarships can cover tuition, transportation, and textbook costs.
For More Information visit the Exceptional SC Website.
Applications for 2019-20 will be open from
Friday, March 1, 2019 at Noon until Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 5 pm.
To apply for the Exceptional SC Scholarship for the 2019-20 school year, follow this link to TADS.
- Unlike the tax credits, applications are not first come first served.
- If you applied last year, use the same email address and password. This will allow the form to fill your contact information and help us track scholarship consistency.
- If your school applied for you last year, they should contact you and either pass on your TADS login information or inform you they will be handling the application again.
- Please remember: If you applied before March 1, 2019 at noon, you will need to log in and re-submit your information in order to be considered.
- To apply, you will need basic household contact information, the eligible school you’re planning to enroll your child, and a copy of your child’s eligibility paperwork.