Kindergarten 5 Newsletter
St. Peter’s Catholic School
1035 Hampton Street Columbia, SC 29201
We are entering into our second week of home-learning. Firstly, I would like to say how much I have missed being able to see each of my students. I find peace in knowing that everyone is safe at home and with their loved ones during this time.
I wanted to mention a few key points of information to know:
- My home-office hours are 8:00am – 3:00pm. This is the time to email me, set up/have conferences, or to have me work or read one-on-one with your child.
- Due to the likelihood of this continuing longer, I will have students turn in their weekly completed assignments through Google Classroom at the end of each school week. I will be sending an invite and information regarding Google Classroom in a separate email.
- If you would like me to work or read one-on-one with your child, I am more than happy to! Please email me and we can set up a time and date to do so using Zoom.
- I will be beginning to post video lessons for Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Math, and Religion.
- I will continue to send videos of me and my special guest (my dog, Ellie) reading a story to K-5
- Report cards are being sent home on Tuesday (March 24th). If you would like to set up a conference over Zoom to discuss your child’s progress and report card, please email and I will happily set up a time to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns during this time, I am more than happy to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact me over email! I hope that everyone continues to stay healthy and safe.
Have a wonderful and blessed week,
March 23 – 27th, 2020
Shape, texture, weight, size
Full, empty, half-full/shapes/dimes
Language and Literacy: