This week we will celebrate an important milestone: Kindergarten Graduation!
Your child has grown so much over the past few months, and we can’t thank you enough for letting us be a part of their learning experience.
Today and tomorrow we will be preparing for our celebration and finishing up end of the year materials. Children will also be engaging in their favorite centers!
Lastly, we will practice tying our shoe laces (we know you are just as excited as us)! Children who have already accomplished this task will be helping us teach their classmates!
On Friday, K5 celebrated the relationship of Q and U with a wedding ceremony. I have attached the “vows” to the printed newsletter. Never write Q without U!
Graduation Day Reminders:
- Graduation is on Thursday, May 31 at 10:00am in Neglia Hall.
- Children need to be at school at the regular time!!!
- They need to wear their “Sunday Best” dress clothes:
- Girls: a nice dress and shoes
- Boys: khakis or a nice pair of slacks, a polo shirt or button down
- Cake and refreshments will be served after the ceremony.
- All of your child’s items will be sent home with them on Thursday.
- Wednesday, May 30 – Mass
- Wednesday, May 30 – 6th Grade Graduation
- Thursday, May 31 – K5 Graduation at 10:00am
- Thursday, May 31 – Last Day of School for K4 and K5
- Friday, June 1 – Last Day of School for Gr. 1-6, 11:30 dismissal
Can’t wait to see you all on Thursday!
Your K5 Team: Mrs. Creech and Ms. Moore