Find Out All About St. Peter’s School
It’s not too late to enroll for fall 2017! Arrange a tour today!
60-Minute Information Sessions with Principal Mrs. Kathy Preston.
If you would like to schedule a visit, please contact Mrs. Alana Jordan at 803-586-0774 or e-mail AJordan@StPetersCatholicSchool.org.
Information Sessions and Visits Cover:
- our 4-year-old kindergarten through 6th grade program
- financial aid and how to apply
- why small class size is crucial for young students
- how Catholic faith & traditions develop excellent, virtuous character
- all about St. Peter’s diverse, welcoming environment–students come from around the corner, around the world, and 12 different religious backgrounds
- what SACS Accreditation means and why St. Peter’s has achieved it for over 40 years
- plus tour the school, get all your questions answered, and more!
Financial aid is available. If you’re interested in financial aid, please use the email contact form below or call Mrs. Alana Jordan, 803-586-0774 to learn more.
Not sure of St. Peter’s School’s location? Get directions here.