Find Out All About St. Peter’s School
Attend The Next 60-Minute Information Session With Principal Mrs. Kathy Preston
Tuesday, April 25 at 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 25 at 6 p.m.
St.Peter’s Cardinal Bernardin Center, Conference Room
To sign up, please use the contact form below or call Mrs. Emily Hero, 803-779-0036.
Transfers are welcome on a space available basis.
The Information Session will cover:
- our 4-year-old kindergarten through 6th grade program
- financial aid and how to apply
- why small class size is crucial for young students
- how Catholic faith & traditions develop excellent, virtuous character
- all about St. Peter’s diverse, welcoming environment–students come from around the corner, around the world, and 12 different religious backgrounds
- what SACS Accreditation means and why St. Peter’s has achieved it for over 40 years
- plus tour the school, get all your questions answered, and more!
Financial aid is available. If you’re interested in financial aid, please use the email contact form below or call Mrs. Emily Hero, 803-779-0036 to learn more.
Not sure of St. Peter’s School’s location? Get directions here.